
Halloween has come and gone...and we have finished our candy! We went to the church party Wednesday and got lots of candy. We went to the school parties Friday morning and got candy. Finally we went trick-or-treating an got more candy! The kids drive me nuts asking for candy constantly so I told them after breakfast Saturday they could eat all they wanted. They really didn't eat that much. I found so many pieces of candy with one bite taken out before they moved on to something better that I really don't think they did much damage. Julia was a little crazy. She went to bed fine, but woke up at 3:30am and wanted to get up and play...so maybe she won't get to eat so much next year. I sooo need a new camera because not many of my pictures turned out. Just this one of Jack and Ally. I had to have my family and my friends far away (that means you Lorae) see Julia as a pirate so I had to include the video. That is Gage playing his drums in the background...nice background music!
2 comments:
Hi Jill!
I loved the video...especially Julia's announcement that she is a pirate. :) So cute!
It's so cool to be able to follow your blog now!
Have a great week.
Totally cute video guys!! Makes me miss you to hear your voice! I love her pirate costume and little boots so cute!!
Post a Comment