Last Wednesday the Young Men and Young Women leaders at church took the youth to the LA Temple to see the beautiful Christmas lights that are displayed every year. Rich and I went along because there were a lot of kids going, two of them are ours, and we have a Suburban so we could fit a lot.
It is always wonderful to be reminded of the true meaning of the season...
and why we can rejoice in our blessings no matter what our circumstances.
It was the first time some of the kids had been to the LA Temple. They were all very excited to be there.
The boys posed...
and the girls and their leaders posed for many, many pictures. These are only a very few of what was taken at every possible picture spot on the grounds.
The lights were beautiful.
Pictures do not do them justice.
The kids had a fun night. After we walked the grounds hot cocoa and cookies were served and then we did the long, late drive home. We will go again in the next few weeks so that all of our kids can enjoy the lights and being at the temple.








3 comments:
It looks like it was so much fun! I forgot how beautiful the grounds are at Christmas time.
These pictures made me sad I'm not in YW anymore! I miss the youth!
I love the LA Temple!! The Palm tree lights have to be my favorite!! I can feel the warm (Compared to here) humid nights just looking at it!!
Post a Comment