We went to see Grandpa & ma Goodwin today. I love them, they are the coolest Grandparents. Some of the greatest of the "Greastest Generation" in my opinion. The tornados in Riverside touched down just over the hill from their house yesterday and I had a dream about Grandpa lastnight where he was his young hansome self from his 20s and he was full of energy and social like he used to be. So I just really felt the need to visit them today. I think they really enjoyed the visit. I don't ever want to stay a long time because the little ones can get a little stressful. Ally was very snuggly with Grandpa, he loves that. Julia was entertaining with all of her babbling and exploring the house. I would like to get down to see them once a week but sometimes that can be hard. I want my kids remember their great-grandparents like I remember mine on both sides. Those connections are important...so let's hear it for grandparents!
Friday, May 23, 2008
Over the river and through the woods...
We went to see Grandpa & ma Goodwin today. I love them, they are the coolest Grandparents. Some of the greatest of the "Greastest Generation" in my opinion. The tornados in Riverside touched down just over the hill from their house yesterday and I had a dream about Grandpa lastnight where he was his young hansome self from his 20s and he was full of energy and social like he used to be. So I just really felt the need to visit them today. I think they really enjoyed the visit. I don't ever want to stay a long time because the little ones can get a little stressful. Ally was very snuggly with Grandpa, he loves that. Julia was entertaining with all of her babbling and exploring the house. I would like to get down to see them once a week but sometimes that can be hard. I want my kids remember their great-grandparents like I remember mine on both sides. Those connections are important...so let's hear it for grandparents!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








1 comment:
LOVE IT..can't wait to see them! My grandparents died when I was young so it is so fun for me to see them and my kids love them too!
Thanks for sharing and didn't know about the tornado?? weird!
Post a Comment