
Saturday we went to the beach. One of Bruno's last requests since he leaves Thursday. It was nice, not too hot, not too cold, not too crowded. Jeremy never went in the water but he helped out by laying out with Julia and he built a big sand castle. Everyone else played in the waves and we burried Gage and Ally in the sand. We finally headed home after a wave snuck up on Julia and knocked her over. Wow, sand was in every place it could be, and lots of it. She wasn't too happy. I took all of her sandy clothes off and she rinsed her little bare body in the water by they changing rooms. Ally soon came to rinse off and before I knew it she had a little bare body too! It was a fun day for everyone.
3 comments:
Cute pics at the beach.. It looks like you had a great time.. The one picture looks like Jackson is running from a big wave- The Tsunami.. lol!!!
how cute is Julia in this last pic. love the new layout. your family is so fun and cute
Love the pics..can't wait to be with you guys at the beach in a month!! I still need to do your header..AAHHH! I haven't forgot!
Post a Comment