Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Wii Fit

We just picked up the Wii Fit today and I don't know who is more excited Richard or the boys. I can't complain if it helps incorporate more exercise into their day.

It doesn't look like much but Bruno is working on knocking off a few seconds from the ski slalom.

4 comments:

JeN said...

Well, Well.. Welcome to the blog world my friends!!! I love your blog and this video of Bruno.. I really love the intro "booty shake"...

Raich said...

that is so funny...
i need a wii at my house...
you know, so i can like it and then hate that it exists because everyone is obssessed...because i live in a house of obsessers...anywho...your blog is so so cute...if i didn't know any better i would say it's girly :)

Andrew, Sá e Johann said...

Woooaaaa Is he my brother??? I loved the begin of the movie when he starts shaking booty.. This is not Bruno anymore!! hehehehehe He never does it!! And could you record it!!?? I can´t believe!!! Congratulations!!!!!

Thank you for taking care of my brother for all this year! He´s growing up with you there, and speaking a pretty English!

Thank you so much!

You have a wonderful family! Your kids are so beautiful!!!

Samanta Salik Blanco

Unknown said...

Hi Dear Family


This is Bruno's Brasilian mother. I am so grateful for so many marvellous things YOU all have done for Bruno this year long. He and we will never forget You. Dear Family, you're always in our thoughts and prayers.