So I realize that I haven't updated anything for quite a long time. I keep meaning to but everytime I sit down to do it I get overwhelmed at the amount of stuff I have to catch up on or I get thinking of all I should do for work and I get distracted. At this point it's almost better to do a quick update and move on with future stuff. Let's see, where do I begin...again feeling a little overwhelmed...so I will just randomly fill in what I can remember in no particular order.
Ally is now in half day Kindergarten. After a few calls from her teacher and a call from the principle we decided 8am to 4:30pm is too long a day for this particular 5 year old. She is fabulous and social and I am sure if we can channel all of her determination in the right direction she will be an amazing young woman in the future. She just needs to learn to abide by the rules even if she is tired or is not getting what she wants. I get the feeling that her teacher is relieved we dropped her to half day. I am sure her teacher is nice but I think Ally seemed too much at first. But Ally loves her teacher and tells her that often and wants to hold her hand and draws her pictures...and now either because Ally has learned to mind better or because she's winning over her teacher with love she has been coming home with super star stamps instead of sad faces.
Well fate has stepped in and since there is a thunder storm right now Rich has advised me to turn off the computer....so maybe I'll finish updating tomorrow!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








3 comments:
Ally cracks me up! I would always listen to her in primary talk to her teacher (they would sit behind me) and the stuff she would say was too funny! So no more only 1 kid at home till 5! Now I only have to be jealous of Jenni, Des and Carrie!! Oh and by the way, I was on the whole time during the thunderstorm, was that bad???
Exactly what happens if you are on your computer during a thunderstorm?? I was going back and forth between my work computer and personal computer. Was I risked life and limb or just my hard drive(s)?
Hey! At laest you tried to post. You are better than me!
Post a Comment