Saturday, August 9, 2008
First day of school...
The kids started school this week. Jeremy is a sophmore (yes I feel old), Gage is in 8th grade, Jack is in 2nd grade and Ally started Kindergarten!! Since the school increased it's size this year the middle and high school kids catch the bus at 6:30am and they get home at 4:00pm, the grade school kids catch the bus at 7:30am and they get home at 5:00pm. It's a long day for Ally but she has been having fun and it keeps her busy with lots of friends. It's been nice for me because I have been walking Jack and Ally to the bus stop and then walking a few miles with some friends every morning. It's only the first week and Ally has already gotten a frowny face for not listening on Friday. She has a stubborn streak that I am a little worried about but I am hoping she learns to listen to and obey her teacher quickly. I have worked on it at home forever it seems like. Maybe I should tell her teacher counting down from five works well...hee-hee. Other than that everyone seems happy with their teachers and classes. It's been such a blessing to have all of them go to this great charter school. We are so happy with it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








4 comments:
I can't believe Ally is already school age. She was just a baby when we all moved here. Cute picture!
54321 works the best!! cute pic...
We've been SO happy with Riverside also. The perfect alternative to public school. How fun. And you only have ONE at home now!
They are so cute
Post a Comment