
My girls love a good bubble bath with lots and lots of bubbles. I don't put actual bubble bath in the tub, I just wash them off then turn on the jets (in my bathroom) and it creates mountains of bubbles. Julia was "swimming" in circles with her face just barely peeking out of the bubbles. It was so funny I had to take a picture. I know it's a little blurry, but you get the idea.

Bubble beards are always fun!

Eating bubbles, yum!
7 comments:
Looks like fun... I think I am headed to your house to have a bubble bath in the jet tub!!! Oh, the joys of being a kid huh??
Man that's a great little tub. My girls love bubble baths too, but they can't ever sit in the soap very long.
Love the pictures!
I once filled a hotel room bathroom with bubbles not knowing that bubbles and jet tubs left unattended are not a good thing!
That is too funny, I love that first pic!! My kids love bubbles, unfortunately I HAVE to use bubbles cuz I don't have JETs...I wish!!!!
Yahoo Jilly you have a blog... Too cute... Your dad and I loved all of it. You are such an amazing moma and have such a cute little family...
We are excited to be able to see what is going on in your lives...
PS...Love the music!!!
Dad & Netta
Bubble beards are fun! Julia looks so grown up! :( I am sad that I am missing all the fun! Rachel And Shelby want to call Ally everyday! They miss you guys too!
Gotta love bubbles! Looks like you folks are having a blast as usual!
Post a Comment