
Last Friday was Ally's 6th birthday and she wanted to go to Chuck E Cheese's. I love going there because then I don't have a ton of children in my house that I have to entertain then clean up after. It was hard this year because Ally wanted to invite so many kids. Some older, some younger. I didn't want her to leave anyone out but in the end I just let her invite kids of all ages that she said are her friends. There were a few that she didn't think of until we were on our way to the party. I told her she'd have to wait for next year. I don't know how much longer I can get away with having all birthday parties at Chuck E Cheese's but I am going to take advantage of it as long as I can. All I had to do was buy all the pizza and a ton of tokens and everyone was happy!

The big boys went and really helped out. Jeremy was the photographer and Gage kept Julia busy.

Some friends of ours, the Morgans, have boys Ally's age and they have older girls Gage and Jackson's ages. Ally has adopted the girls as her big sisters. Chaselyn, the oldest, took Ally and got her all dressed up in girlie princess garb as her birthday present. This is why Ally loves Chaselyn.

Julia had a lot of fun and is constantly asking to go back.

Ally loved all of her gifts. She got a lot of art stuff...blendy pens, sparkly glue and paints which she loves and has used quite a bit. She got a big doll that she adores and she also got a Hannah Montana wig, microphone and CD. She thinks she's very cool.

She even shared the wig with Julia but Julia didn't seem to like it as much as Ally.

She got Moon Sand (thanks Jenni!). I don't really like messy toys but Jenni assured me that it wasn't bad to clean up and I was happy that it swept up well. The girls thoroughly enjoy it.

Ally got an i-pod shuffle from us. She was constantly asking to listen to mine and she was careful with it when she used it so we thought she'd do well with one of her own. She dances around the house singing muttled up words she thinks the songs say all of the time now.

I got her a new big girl dress. I'm glad she likes it.

She had a great time and loved everything so this year's birthday was a success! Thanks everyone!
8 comments:
six years old....doesnt time fly!!! she is such a beautiful little girl, glad she had such a great birthday. i agree it sure is nice to be able to do birthday parties out of the house so it stays clean...i love that louisas birthday is in june because we always do it in the back yard with the pool...so no mess to clean up!!!!
So cute!! I didn't realize we were pregnant at the same time, Tommy just turned 6 too! He would have died for an iPod or even an Mp3 player, I am not that brave!! He got more toys, (his b day is a week after Christmas.)
What a cute girl that Ally is!! happy late b-day!
What a cute girl that Ally is!! happy late b-day!
Jill,
thanks for your comment! It's nice to know others feel the same way I do:)
My Morgan is a little bit older, but I think may be soul mates! She also dances around with my ipod. She is a girl scout, did I see a Daisy vest? And loves Chuck e Cheese! I bet our daughters would have a blast together. It looks like you guys have a super fun family.
Lil' mizz Ally McBiel is too big now! Love the little bob haircut!
Post a Comment