We are in Utah for the whole hometown fourth of July they have here. We went to the parade this morning with everyone and the kids really enjoyed it. Tonight Jeremy is going to the Stadium of Fire with my Aunt and Uncle and cousin Katie. Glenn Beck was the Grand Marshall of the parade and he's hosting the Stadium of Fire. I was excited because just before we left I heard he would be at the University Mall this afternoon to do a book signing so I brought my book for him to sign. They really rushed everyone through but the line moved fast and he was very nice and shook my hand and thanked me for coming. I love him...it would just be so cool to know him. He's funny and I love his conversion story...and he's very nice and down to earth. He's very cool and I highly recommend his books! I am currently reading "An Inconvenient Book". He talks about all kinds of current issues and he's very smart but he throws in these comments that are so funny. I just have to laugh and then Rich wonders why I'm giggling...so I told him he needs to read it too. We still have fireworks to come tonight, but I think my day was made already.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








3 comments:
I'll have to put that on my list...With the million other books I can't get too.
Fun for you!! LOve Utah 4ths! We just left your smoke filled street and of course Adelanto is still going strong, illegal and not!! Drive safe...
I am glad you are having a good time! We had a great 4th! Check out my blog, the only thing that would have been to have you guys here!!We miss you!!!
Lets try that again, The only thing that would have made it better would have been for you guys to have been here!!!
Post a Comment