
Our wonderful Brazilan son went home July 5th. We absolutely loved having Bruno a part of our family for this last school year. He was great with all of the kids. A good friend to Jeremy and Gage and a fun big brother to Jack, Ally and Julia. We will all really miss him. We would love to go to Brazil to visit him, but airfare for a family of 7 is maybe out of our range. We are trying to talk him in to going to college here in the states...maybe BYU. The boys hope he comes here for his mission. We'll see! Even if we don't see him for a while, we still feel like he's part of the family. We heard some girl singing "I believe I can fly" yesterday...his theme song...and Rich and I just looked at eachother and smiled. Bruno we love you and miss you!!!
1 comment:
Heyyyyyyyyyy,
I am in this picture.
uhuuuuuuuuuu...
i want to know how is everybody, i will try to call, sunday, a few times because i am not sure what is the difference of time from brazil to USA.
so, i just want to say i love you all, i miss you all too, a lot.
My sister came here last sunday and slept here, with all her 4 kids, Gabriel 9, Mateus 6, Beatriz [Bia]4, Isabela 5 months[she is starting to smile, but when i take her she crys]. I was on the bad, and everybody came and jumped on me, i felt in california, was so good. Since i got in here i just saw my nephews and nices twice.
Another day i was asking who was with me when i did that [something i dont remember]and thinking about it i figured it out that wasnt in brazil was in california with gage or jeremy, was funny.
The bast family in United States, those who i will come back to visit, and stay i while with,
love you all meservys.
Your always gratfull Brazilian son
Bruno
I Believe i can fly
another day i was singing and i said I believe i can Fry, my cousing July couldnt stop laughing.
miss you
Post a Comment