Saturday, February 7, 2009

Little Drummer Boy...

Gage is our little drummer boy. His band teacher loves him because he can memorize his part so fast and just has a natural ability to keep time perfectly. He has earned a nice set of drums which take up most of his room and he's good so it's fun to listen to him. He tried out for Honor Band last week, which is a band made up of kids from all of the schools in the area which takes in 3 school districts I think. He made it! Rich is a very proud Dad about this so he videoed him playing for all to enjoy. I hope you do.



I had to edit the video due to the fact it was over 10 minutes long.

7 comments:

Kittell7 said...

Gage, you are awesome!!!! He is so talented!!

Susan said...

Wow! That is an amazing drum set. Congrats to Gage on such a great accomplishment!

Janet said...

Hey Gage!! You go boy - this is awesome. I bet the neighbors love you.

Amy said...

Wow, he is so good! Look at that coordination! Kinda makes my head spin...I have trouble just walking and chewing gum sometimes.

julie Gutke said...

he is so great on those drums!!!!!

j- said...

Dang, he's good!! I can't think of better parents of a rock start than you and Rich!!

Kaylynn Wheeler said...

He is going to be a rock star someday! Very cool!