Tuesday, September 22, 2009

My playlist

I requested that people give me ideas for songs I could put on my ipod when I run the marathon and some people wanted the list I came up with. It's quite eclectic. Old stuff, new stuff, different genres. I don't know how to post a list of about 60 songs on Facebook so I am posting them here. Here you go;

Lovers in Japan - Coldplay
Mercy - Duffy
Don't You Know - John Batdorf (Best Two Years Soundtrack)
Best I Ever Had - Chris Isaak
Just Can't Get Enough - Depeche Mode
I Wanna Be Sedated - Ramones
Somebody Told Me - Killers
Now Let Us Rejoice - (Home Teachers Soundtrack)
Hideous Towns - Sundays
Who Knew - Pink
Single Ladies - Beyonce
Onion Skin - Boom Crash Opera
Sugar, We're Goin Down - Fall Out Boy
Waterloo - ABBA
Move Along - All American Rejects
Black or White - Michael Jackson
Always on the Run - Lenny Kravitz
Notice the Ring - Chris Isaak
Bullet with Butterfly Wings - Smashing Pumpkins
Waking Up in Vegas - Katy Perry
Viva La Vida - Coldplay
Disturbia - Rihanna
Friend or Foe - Adam Ant
Hey Jealousy - Gin Blossoms
I'm Alright - Kenny Loggins
Anything, Anything - Dramarama
Hold Back the Rain - Duran Duran
Come Out and Play - Offspring
Circus - Britney Spears
Jack and Diane - John Mellencamp
Human - Killers
Please Don't Leave Me - Pink
Give It Away - Red Hot Chili Peppers
I Do Not Hookup - Kelly Clarkson
Come Sail Away - Styx
Shattered - OAR
I Kicked A Boy - Sundays
Been Caught Stealing - Jane's Addiction
Devil Inside - INXS
Just a Girl - No Doubt
Because We Can - Fat Boy Slim
Fly Away - Lenny Kravitz
When I Come Around - Greenday
Livin' La Vida Loca - Ricky Martin
Leavin' - Jesse McCartney
Don't Stop Believin' - Journey
Smells Like Teen Spirit - Nirvana
Get On Your Boots - U2
I Want You - Kelly Clarkson
Rockarfeller Shank - Fat Boy Slim
Dope Nose - Weezer
The Globe - Big Audio Dynamite
Higher Ground - Red Hot Chili Peppers
Spotlight (Twilight mix)- Mutemath
Don't Let Me Stop You - Kelly Clarkson
Troublemaker - Weezer
Viva La Rock - Adam Ant
You Get What You Give- New Radicals
Life Is A Highway - Rascal Flatts
Pocket Full of Sunshine - Natasha Bedingfield
Original American Boy - Chris Isaak
Pork and Beans - Weezer
Take Me Out - Franz Ferdinand

1 comment:

Nancy said...

Love it!! I so have to copy it and upload my iPod- that is when I find it!!