Monday we went to Rancho Cucamonga to Bass Pro Shop at Victoria Gardens. They always have Christmas activities for the kids and all of the stuffed animals (I mean real animals that are stuffed...like a museum) and live animals that the kids enjoy seeing. Julia's favorite thing was the huge fish tank with the Catfish by the waterfall.
We ate at the restaurant there, Islamorada, which was amazing! Jeremy had a delicious Lemon Pepper Salmon, Jack had Yellow Tail Tuna which was equally wonderful, I had a really good salad and the rest went for kind of typical things like Fish and Chips. We sat next to a giant salt water fish tank and stuffed Stingrays looked like the were swimming above us. It's a very cool place. I didn't bring my camera so all of the pictures are from Rich's phone.
Ally and Julia had fun looking in the store at all the fun things for kids.
Jackson liked the big fish out side.
Jeremy, Gage and Jack's favorite thing was the Nascar Simulation cars that they got to race. Gage drove the black one and Jeremy drove the red with Jack as the passenger.
Jeremy crashed and rolled his a few times. Good thing it was a simulation...and he's really learning to drive now! Agghhh!
Fun, fun night out with the family!













1 comment:
What fun! You guys always find the greatest things to go and do! I can't wait to see you when you are in town! Safe and speedy travels!!
Post a Comment